Adding Emoji (smilies) to the iPhoneMay 23, 2012 · 1 minute read · Comments
Adding colourful emoticons (or smilies) to texts, emails, and messages can help to liven things up a bit. Unfortunately the Emoji keyboard isn’t accessible by default, but this post will show you how to enable it!
- Open Settings
- Tap General
- Scroll down to Keyboard
- Inside Keyboard you will find the International Keyboards menu, where you can add more keyboards
- Tap Add New Keyboard
- Scroll down and tap on Emoji (the list is alphabetical)
- Close Settings and open Notes
- Create a new note
- Tap the ‘world’ key, between the 123 key and the space bar
- Enjoy the plethora of emoticons! There are five categories of emoticons, each having three to seven pages of emoji goodness!