Sun – Week Forty-nine

Well, the weekend didn’t go well…The console server didn’t get upgraded as a package caused errors in the new BE…That was most of Saturday wasted…

Monday morning was spent turning everything back on after the weekend, it was a shame as I was hoping for the lab to be silent, but the AC was already on…

Tuesday and Wednesday was spent ironing out issues to do with the lab power cycle.

Thursday I looked at a borked KVM more, it doesn’t seem to be broadcasting anything on IPv4 or IPv6…I also fixed an intrusion switch that someone had broken…

Friday I went home early to catch the train back to Melksham for my sisters birthday.


 | 
comments powered by Disqus